– Symmetrical Output stages with discrete components
– Double pair of MOS-FET transistors on each channel
– Complete settings (from the front panel or with the remote control)of the balance and volume
– Direct access to each inputs from the front panel or with the remote control
– 5 Inputs (with 1 AUX. for optional board)
– By-pass input
– Headphones jack
« A real Hi-end Integrated, designed and entirely manufactured in France, at a really reasonable price close to 400 Euros : please welcome the entry line from ATOLL.
The IN30 directly emerged from the experience and background of our up-level models. It is a mix-up of all our savoir-faire for lovers of all kinds of music. »
– converter: AK4490: S/N: 120 dB dynamic 120dB.
– DSD: 2.8MHz and 5,6MHz.
– PCM from 16 bits to 32bits up to 384 kHz on USB (asynchronous).
– Up to 24Bits 192kHz on optical and coaxial.
– USB converter XMOS: XHRA-2HPA with specific program for PCM and DSD specially developed for ATOLL.